• A 6-week, self-paced course, that teaches you how to make your first quilt from a pile of fabric to a beautifully finished quilt.
• Pattern instructions that have been specially created for you in mind. Everything has been explained in detail so that there is
no guesswork but simple enough for your first project.
• Pre-recorded videos that accompany each unit that you can watch as many times as you need but are bite sized so that you get
sewing quicker. Watch these from the comfort of your own home, around your own schedule.
• Unit Workbooks that are both downloadable and printable so that you have at your fingertips all the information you need to
make a quilt. These will set you up for success.
• Access to a Community Facebook page with like-minded and inspired quilters where you can share your progress or ask
• New units are made available each week so that you can work on one unit before moving onto the next.
• Access to New Quilt on the Block is for 1 year, so that you can refer back to it as you build your skills, and you don’t have to
worry about falling behind.
• A list of Partner Stores who will be stocking (optional) Quilt Kits for New Quilt on the Block.